⚠️ Certainty over authenticity and condition: There is no more need to trust the description sellers use to describe their items.
Buying pre-owned and collectible items from Relleb sellers is highly secure. Relleb takes a part of the transaction between seller and buyer - we buy a watch from a seller, do a full authentication & condition check by expert watchmakers. Once the watch is verified and matches the listing's description, it gets sent to the buyer with an extensive report (View sample report 📝).
Due to major reconstruction of my collection I have 4 Omegas for sale. Here advertising the beautiful and unusual Olive green dial iteration of Aqua Terra.
- Ref.: 188.8.131.52.10.001 - BRACELET version
- watch purchased new from AD in Poland on 16.10.2020 with full international warranty valid until 16.10.2025
- all original boxes (inner & outer) + plastic cards (stamped warranty, Master Chronometer certification, Pictograms)
- one of many watches in collection, worn only occasionally, in excellent condition
- bracelet sized to 18cm wrist, extra links taken away obviously included in the box
- included in the sale extra "beads of rice" bracelet from Watch Gecko (€50 when purchased)
- not included but available for purchase - tailor made crocodile strap, which you can see on some photos (€300 when purchased) WITHOUT foldover / deployant clasp (to be purchased separately if needed) - asking price €200
I wore the watch 70% on the strap, 20% on the after market bracelet and just a few times on original bracelet, so the polished inner links are really in very good state.
Since I am not a professional seller and totally not acquainted with export procedures I strongly prefer buyers from European Union (I live in Warsaw, Poland).
This watch was featured on a few videos on my 'Butik1' YouTube channel.
Send money from your bank account with the lowest commission
Online payments with your credit or debit cards
Secure crypto payments
Buy now, pay later with no late fees or surprises
Shipping and customs information
FedEx insured priority shipping with signature
The location of the Seller and the Buyer are the determinants for any (import) duties applicable. For information about customs, import duties, etc., visit your local Customs, Taxation and Customs Union websites.