⚠️ Certainty over authenticity and condition: There is no more need to trust the description sellers use to describe their items.
Buying pre-owned and collectible items from Relleb sellers is highly secure. Relleb takes a part of the transaction between seller and buyer - we buy a watch from a seller, do a full authentication & condition check by expert watchmakers. Once the watch is verified and matches the listing's description, it gets sent to the buyer with an extensive report (View sample report 📝).
Hublot Big Bang Federacion Mexicana - De Futbol Asoc, A.C.
Super Exclusive & Extremely Rare
- Black ceramic case with brushed & polished finishes.
- Black PVD coated solid 18kt white gold bezel with 48 Baguette cut GREEN Tsavorite mineral stones.
- Case center (edge) lateral GREEN composite resin inserts.
- Crown & chronograph buttons have GREEN rubber centers/inserts.
- Matte black dial.
- Applied black PVD coated brushed finished stainless steel "applique" style Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
- Black PVD coated brushed finished stainless steel hands with luminous filled tips (minutes & hours hands semi-skeleton).
- Printed minute track with 5 minute Arabic numerals intervals on outer rim on the edge of the dial.
- Immediately recognizable "H" style screws on bezel.
- Chronograph stopwatch functions:
*Large red central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
*30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
*12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Small running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
- GREEN "Gummy-Alligator" strap: rubber on the inside & alligator on the top-side, making for an extremely comfortable wear.
Send money from your bank account with the lowest commission
Online payments with your credit or debit cards
Secure crypto payments
Buy now, pay later with no late fees or surprises
Shipping and customs information
FedEx insured priority shipping with signature
The location of the Seller and the Buyer are the determinants for any (import) duties applicable. For information about customs, import duties, etc., visit your local Customs, Taxation and Customs Union websites.