Guest Blog: Experiences With Relleb From A Customer's POV
Want to check if a watch is real?
- Zero risk purchase - сheck a watch before you buy it
- Authentication by brand-certified watchmakers
Customers' experiences with Relleb
I have always been a watch enthusiast – ironically, when growing up, I wanted to become a watch technician so that I could enjoy working with complicated watches. Obviously, life had a different path destined for but my passion for watches always stayed with me to date.
Till recently, I was somewhat afraid to purchase my first “real” watch. They cost a huge amount of money and you never know what you will get when you purchase a pre-owned watch. That all changed when my friend, Marcel (co-founder of Relleb) told me about the company he just started – the authentication service that would give (luxury/vintage) watch buyers peace of mind. After that, I purchased four great pre-owned watches using Relleb’s authentication service (see some wrist shots attached):
- Rolex Submariner (1266010LN);
- Rolex GMT Master II (116710LN) (my favorite!!);
- Rolex Datejust (126300); and
- IWC Portugieser (IW371604)
Based on these purchases, I can absolutely recommend Relleb’s service, amongst others for the following reasons:
- Relleb’s watchmakers SEE things a your average watch enthusiast (such as me) won’t notice – the small details/dents/scratches, nothing goes unnoticed – that is exactly what you need when you are purchasing a pre-owned watch;
- Nowadays, replicas are getting better and better – with some replicas, the naked eye wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. You would really have to open the case, inspect the mechanics to understand if your timepiece is legit;
- You also want to make sure that you ask the right questions to the seller up front (around servicing, maintenance, restoration, polishing, quality of the movement, etc.) – Relleb takes care of all of this so you can sit back and wait for your authenticated watch to be delivered;
- Communication is key – and the people at Relleb understand that. No bureaucratic customer service, just send them a chat/text and they will be more than happy to reply as soon as possible; and
- Marcel and Kenny, the founders of Relleb, have an intense love for watches. They will look after (and authenticate it) as if it were their own watches. You need someone like that to make sure you are properly taken care of.
In short, Relleb will make sure you can peacefully enjoy your new purchase by fully authenticating the watch, informing you on the overall condition and any other relevant information, and, if needed, take care of the whole purchasing process. Their service is unique, excellent and, also important, really affordable.
That is why I personally would always come back to Relleb when purchasing my next watch. I do have a long list of watches I want (Panda Daytona, green dial Day-Date, IWC Da Vinci Perpetual Calendar, PP Aquanaut), but I do need some time to fill up the piggy bank after my recent purchases 😊
A happy & grateful customer
Rolex Datejust (126300)
Rolex GMT Master II (116710LN)
IWC Portugieser (IW371604)
Rolex Submariner (1266010LN)